Monday, May 2, 2011

Dead Week

So this week I didn't get to play and didn't really have time to build anything. This was due to mid terms and some car issues. My current car is broken and has more repairs than it is worth. So my wife and I decided it was time to get a new car. We had been talking about doing this sometime in the next year but now are forced to do it this week. So we just are going to bite the bullet and go for it.  We wanted a small car that could get good  mileage and yet one that my wife felt felt safe in. Also I had to approve this was going to be the first car I really got to pick out since the my first car my parents gave to me and my second car was a family that I bought cause we needed another car so that my sister could also drive. The family car lasted me 3 years and has 230,000 miles on it and it was only an 2003. After a full day of looking and dealing with the deadly used car salesmen we decided that we wanted to get a mini cooper. We are still on the hunt more on this development and more on 40k in my next post.


5 comments:

  1. I hope you get it soon! You have to let me drive it when you get it :( I want to see how roomy one of those is. That's probably the next car I'll end up buying if it's not cramped inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini's tend to be overpriced. I'm a little doubtful about how safe they are in a wreck too. But they do get good gas milage and are quite sporty doing it. I hope you enjoy your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should take a mini and paint it in Blood Angel colors along with the proper symbol. That would be greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cars look like stunt cars.. They always seem to me that if you drove one off of something really high up(say a bridge or off the top of a parking garage) you'd still be safe. I know that the laws of physics of course make utterly impossible..but I can still dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been having fun all week driving the new mini and got a fairly good deal through a private seller and the mechanic I had check it said it was clean so time for fun! Tyler we will have to hangout soon so you can try it out.

    ReplyDelete