Sunday, April 24, 2011

Building-Marathon!

So been working on my Blood Angels for a while still no painting and trying to decide what I want to do for the last part of my 2000 pt list. I have a couple things in mind but not quite sure which I want to go with. Well on to what I have been up to this week got a ton of assault marines ready to go. Up to about 30 or so that have magnets and 20 have glued jump packs.






On top of finishing some of my marines I got some assault terminators built along with a few predator tanks that are magnetized.





Overall it has been a busy building week and still have a Storm Raven Gunship and 1 maybe 2 Furiouso Dreads That I need to get and Build and that will complete my first stage of my army. My second 2000 pts list for the Blood Angels needs stuff that I can't afford to buy quite yet but more updates are yet to come.

5 comments:

  1. You're talking about magnets again! How much does it cost to get all the magnets? And do you actually magnetize the smaller units? If so how does that work out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to wonder if there is any type of Terminator other than the Assault Terminators. I heard back in the day that they used to actually show up with a combi-bolter and some power weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a different bread of game, in earlier editions gun line army was the norm with the few exceptions like the Blood Angel / World Eater Rhino Rush. Models had a higher point value which translated to fewer actual models on the board which meant fewer things were shooting each turn. Modern game however terminators need to get into combat just to be protected from the shooting going on, hence the more common assault terminators.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Narcissistastic the meta of the game definitely has changed I had friends who used to run IG gun line and now they run the leaf blower...not my fav but definitely see a shift of how the game needs to be played to stay successful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome army. Thanks for showing all the pics of your army and how they are built with magnets. Very useful! :P But now you gotta paint some and show them all done too lol ;).

    ReplyDelete